The OPENFIRE Cooker
- Wheels: for convenient mobility.
- Heat Deflector: for grass and patio protection.
- Wind Guard: for moderating oxygen to the coals.
- Safety Stand: for stabilizing the unit when in use.
- Coal Shovel: for stoking the fire, removing and rotating the attachments.
- Primary Pit is shallow compared to the OPENFIRE Pit, to create a uniform cooking surface.
Includes the following
- Grill Grate Attachment: our traditional stainless steel grill grate allows for the subtle smoky aromas to infuse your food.
- Frying Pan Attachment: this versatile round-bottomed wok/frying pan is mostly used for the following cooking methods: stir frying, steaming, pan frying, deep frying, poaching, boiling, braising, searing, stewing, making soup, smoking and roasting nuts.
- Kettle: this large metal pot is for cooking and/or boiling stew, chili, soup, beans or whatever you are in the mood for. It possesses a large mouth and arc-shaped hanger. The kettle attachment is also used as an ice bucket. The attachment can be swung to the side of the unit (away from direct heat), filled with ice and your favorite beverages.
- Extenders: the extenders allow for all attachments to be used simultaneously, if desired.
- Dutch Oven: the Dutch Oven has a pocket lid that holds coals from the top, while resting on the pit coals. This creates a convection-like effect and allows food to cook from all directions.